DUPHAT is the premier Pharmaceutical and Technology event in the Middle East launched in 1995 by INDEX® Conferences and Exhibitions Org. Est., a member of INDEX Holding in collaboration with the government through the Dubai Health Authority with the aim to provide a high-quality conference and a wide-ranging exhibition.
The event is held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Minister of Finance, UAE and President of Dubai Health Authority. DUPHAT 2018– The 23rd Dubai International Pharmaceuticals & Technologies Conference & Exhibition has developed to be one of the most recognized and significant pharmaceutical event in the Middle East and North Africa.
Dubai allows you to reach the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and Asia through the UAE market which is characterized by the following:
- Pharmaceutical market has high growth potential due to stable and favourable regulatory and political environment in the UAE
- Increasing public and private wealth fuelled by the oil boom and strong healthcare infrastructure
- Establishment of Free Zones and a favourable investment climate to explore the emerging regional opportunities
- Drug consumption in the MENA region accounts for about 1.5% of the global total or around $ 9bn
- The UAE is 2nd in the region in terms of capital invested in the Pharma sector
- Reliant on imports with more than 72 countries exporting Pharma products to UAE
- Highest-priced market in the region
- The pharmaceutical industry in the UAE also benefits from re-export markets as Iran, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia which are the major buyers of re-exported pharmaceuticals from the UAE