DEADLINE FOR POSTER REGISTRATION : 31st December 2016
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
DUPHAT PROFESSIONAL POSTER SUBMISSION FORM – Category A
Academic Faculty / Researchers / Scientists / Post – Graduate Students – Masters /Pharm. D. Students who have already earned the Bachelors degree in Pharmacy.
Academic Faculty / Researchers / Scientists / Post – Graduate Students – Masters / Pharm. D. Students who have already earned the Bachelors degree in Pharmacy.
- Only One Author (Representative Author) and Max 3 Co-Authors acceptable for Professional Posters.
- Academic faculty, researchers, scientists, post graduate students pursuing Masters degree and Pharm.D. Students who have already earned the Bachelor’s degree. (e.g. baccalaureate degree; B.S. or B.Pharm.).
- Presence of Author (Representative Author) mandatory for acceptance of Poster Submission.
- Representative Author who does not confirm participation in attending the event personally and paying the Poster fee will be rejected even if the Poster Code (Preliminary) has been assigned.
- Poster Codes will be provided by the Chairman of the conference for all posters accepted and completion of registration.
- Acceptance letter will clearly state that poster acceptance is conditional and will be completed only after the due fee is paid and author confirmation to attend the event.
- Oral Presentation of Poster displayed:
- This is an additional facility for Professional poster presenters who are interested to additionally present their poster as an oral presentation.
- If you are interested just indicate ‘Yes’ in the form below, for consideration by the Organizers.
- Please note since the time slots are limited, only a few will be selected by the Organizers and will be informed individually to the respective authors.
- Presentation time Max 20 minutes inclusive of questions and presented using MS Power Point.
- Audio-visual facilities (laptop, screen, flip chart) will be provided.
- Abstract will be published in Professional Poster Section only.
- Schedule of presentation will be available on website and conference booklet.No correspondence will be entertained for any poster rejected by the Organizers or for non-acceptance of poster for oral presentation.
DUPHAT PROFESSIONAL POSTER SUBMISSION FORM – Category B
STUDENTS STUDYING BACHELORS DEGREE IN PHARMACY & STUDENTS DIRECTLY PURUSING PHARM D. WITHOUT HAVING EARNED BACHELORS DEGREE.
- Students studying pharmacy and have not earned any Pharmacy degree at the time the event is being held.
- Only three names can be listed for each poster as Representative Authors. Additional names will be considered as Co-Authors. If not indicated, the first three will be considered as Representative Authors.
- Presence of one Representative Author at the Event is mandatory for acceptance of Poster submission.
- Poster submission will be rejected, if Representative Author does not confirm participation in attending the event personally even if the Poster Code was assigned.
- Poster Codes will be provided by the Chairman of the conference for all posters accepted and after registration to the conference is complete.
- Acceptance letter will clearly state that poster acceptance is conditional based on the confirmation of Representative Author attending the event personally.
- No correspondence will be entertained for any poster rejected by the Organizers.
INFORMATION FOR DISPLAYING POSTER
- Size of the poster 90 cm width and 150 cm height (Vertical format only) Note you cannot display a horizontal format poster with the width 150 cm; the space on the horizontal will be 90cm width only.
- Fixing of Poster The poster can be on board/foam board/paper digital prints.
- Each Poster will be assigned a Code. This information will be displayed in the event area.
- Posters to be fixed in the designated space one day before the event from 12:00p.m. or in the morning of Day 1 of the event before 9:00am.
- Materials required to fix the poster like glue tack, cellotape, etc. will be the author’s responsibility.
- Any damage caused to exhibition panels / venue installations will be charged by the venue authorities on the Representative Author.
- Posters to be removed on Day 3 of the event during the last session of the conference (after 1:00 pm).
- Posters removed before 1:00 pm on Day 3 will not be eligible for poster awards, even if evaluated partly by a few evaluators.
- Oral Presentation of the Poster The Representative Poster can additionally present the poster as a Short Oral presentation of 15 minutes inclusive of Question time.
- Display of poster for those selected for short oral presentation is mandatory.
- Based on the topic/theme and submission details a few posters will be selected by the Organizers for Short oral presentation.
- No correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection of posters for Oral Presentation.
- The Selected posters for Oral Presentation will be displayed in the DUPHAT website.
- No separate intimation of acceptance or rejection will be communicated.
- Preliminary Submission Code: A submission Code will be provided upon submission of the Poster.
- Final Poster Code: The Final Poster Code is provided to those Posters for which the Representative Author has completed the fee payment and confirmed presence at the event.
- Publication of Abstract : Posters with the Final Poster Code will be published in the conference booklet and receive the Certificate.
- Poster Certificates & Awards
- Certificates: Only one certificate will be provided for each Professional poster. This will be awarded to the Representative Author only who has attended and registered for the event.
- For student posters: all registered Authors will be provided with a certificate
- Poster not displayed even after registration fee is paid will not be entitled for the certificate.
- Posters will be evaluated by a panel of distinguished professors chosen by the Organizers.
- It is mandatory for the Author awarded for the Poster to be present at the Closing ceremony.
- Awards will have to be received by the Author personally during the Closing Ceremony; no representation in this regard is accepted.
- Awards will not be shipped by the organizers.
Disclaimer: Submission of posters, confirms your agreement to the above terms and conditions
Click here to submit posters