POSTER SUBMISSION CLOSED
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION : EXTENDED TILL 25TH JAN 2016
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION OF POSTERS IN PROCESS
STUDENT POSTER SUBMISSION FORM – Category B
Students studying Bachelors degree in Pharmacy & Students directly pursuing Pharm. D. without having earned the Bachelors degree.
Deadline for Submission: 31st December 2015
I. Terms & Conditions
(Before submitting the form, please read the terms and conditions stipulated below)
- Students studying pharmacy and have not earned any Pharmacy degree at the time the event is being held.
- Only three names can be listed for each poster as Representative Authors. Additional names will be considered as Co-Authors. If not indicated, the first three will be considered as Representative Authors.
- Presence of one Representative Author at the Event is mandatory for acceptance of Poster submission.
- Poster submission will be rejected, if Representative Author does not confirm participation in attending the event personally even if the Poster Code was assigned.
- Poster Codes will be provided by the Chairman of the conference for all posters accepted and after registration to the conference is complete.
- Acceptance letter will clearly state that poster acceptance is conditional based on the confirmation of Representative Author attending the event personally.
- No correspondence will be entertained for any poster rejected by the Organizers.
INFORMATION FOR DISPLAYING POSTER
- Size of the poster 90 cm width and 150 cm height (Vertical format only) Note you cannot display a horizontal format poster with the width 150 cm; the space on the horizontal will be 90cm width only.
- Fixing of Poster The poster can be on board/foam board/paper digital prints.
- Each Poster will be assigned a Code. This information will be displayed in the event area.
- Posters to be fixed in the designated space one day before the event from 12:00p.m. or in the morning of Day 1 of the event before 9:00am.
- Materials required to fix the poster like glue tack, cellotape, etc. will be the author’s responsibility.
- Any damage caused to exhibition panels / venue installations will be charged by the venue authorities on the Representative Author.
- Posters to be removed on Day 3 of the event during the last session of the conference (after 1:00 pm).
- Posters removed before 1:00 pm on Day 3 will not be eligible for poster awards, even if evaluated partly by a few evaluators.
- Oral Presentation of the Poster The Representative Poster can additionally present the poster as a Short Oral presentation of 15 minutes inclusive of Question time.
- Display of poster for those selected for short oral presentation is mandatory.
- Based on the topic/theme and submission details a few posters will be selected by the Organizers for Short oral presentation.
- No correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection of posters for Oral Presentation.
- The Selected posters for Oral Presentation will be displayed in the DUPHAT website.
- No separate intimation of acceptance or rejection will be communicated.
- Preliminary Submission Code: A submission Code will be provided upon submission of the Poster.
- Final Poster Code: The Final Poster Code is provided to those Posters for which the Representative Author has completed the fee payment and confirmed presence at the event.
- Publication of Abstract : Posters with the Final Poster Code will be published in the conference booklet and receive the Certificate.
- Poster Certificates & Awards
- Certificates: Only one certificate will be provided for each Professional poster. This will be awarded to the Representative Author only who has attended and registered for the event.
- For student posters: all registered Authors will be provided with a certificate
- Poster not displayed even after registration fee is paid will not be entitled for the certificate.
- Posters will be evaluated by a panel of distinguished professors chosen by the Organizers.
- It is mandatory for the Author awarded for the Poster to be present at the Closing ceremony.
- Awards will have to be received by the Author personally during the Closing Ceremony; no representation in this regard is accepted.
- Awards will not be shipped by the organizers.
Disclaimer: Submission of posters, confirms your agreement to the above terms and conditions
Click here to submit Poster