PHARMA BUSINESS HUB
Providing Business Opportunities
What is the Pharma Business Hub?
The DUPHAT HOSTED Buyers Programme ‘Pharma Business Hub’ is an exclusive networking program designed to encourage Decision makers and prospective buyers to visit DUPHAT and benefit from Our time efficient programme which will offer an opportunity to schedule One to One Business Meetings with DUPHAT exhibitors from pharmaceutical industry and engaging in high quality business conversations under one roof whilst enjoying additional VIP benefits.
Who is qualified to the Pharma Business Hub?
Senior level, Decision makers and technical positions with direct purchasing power from:
1. Manufacturer of
2. Distributor of
- Pharmaceuticals ( Patented & Generic)
- OTC Products and healthcare accessories
- Pharma Ingredients
- Pharma Machineries
- Pharma Packaging
- Ministries of Health
Pharma Business Hub benefits include:
- Joining the “Match & Meet” Program
- Pre-scheduled business meetings with the relevant exhibitors.
- Pre-event/Onsite assistance to Match and Meet with your business match.
- Exclusive access to DUPHAT Business Hub lounge for attending business meetings and networking.
- Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights inclusive of breakfast.
- Daily domestic transportation between hotel & venue.
- Access to the education scientific programs
- Pre-registration to DUPHAT Exhibition for fast track entry
- Complimentary Lunch and Coffee Breaks during the event days.
- Visa assistance through our travel partner.
Why be part of the Hosted Buyer Programme?
- Source products efficiently through pre-arranged appointments with worldwide suppliers and manufacturer
- Connect with decision makers and bellwethers of the pharma industry
- Be the first to see new product launches & new technology from industry experts.
- Witness latest pharmaceutical trends & innovations
- Attend educational seminars, conferences and workshops.
How does it work
Step 1 – Apply and Qualification
To be part of Pharma Business Hub, you will need to register your interest. If you are eligible for the programme, our hosted buyer team will send you an email notifying that you’ve been accepted and how you continue with your registration.
Step 2 – Pre-scheduled meeting agenda
Once your registration process is completed, our hosted buyers team will organize your pre-scheduled one to one meetings’ agenda with DUPHAT exhibitors based on your business interests and required products.
Step 3 – Additional Meetings
After your pre-schedule agenda has been created, you can then setup additional meetings with our many exhibitors.
Step 4- Onsite Meetings
Arrive onsite, access the exclusive hosted buyers lounge where you start your business meetings with DUPHAT Exhibitors and join a world full of business opportunity and unique visiting experience.