Academic Faculty / Researchers / Scientists / Post – Graduate Students – Masters / Pharm. D. Students who have already earned the Bachelors degree in Pharmacy.
- Only One Author (Representative Author) and Max 3 Co-Authors acceptable for Professional Posters.
- Academic faculty, researchers, scientists, post graduate students pursuing Masters degree and Pharm.D. Students who have already earned the Bachelor’s degree. (e.g. baccalaureate degree; B.S. or B.Pharm.).
- Presence of Author (Representative Author) mandatory for acceptance of Poster Submission.
- Representative Author who does not confirm participation in attending the event personally and paying the Poster fee will be rejected even if the Submission Code has been assigned.
- Preliminary Acceptance letter will clearly state that poster acceptance is conditional and will be completed only after the due fee is paid and author confirmation to attend the event.
- Oral Presentation of Poster displayed:
- This is an additional facility for Professional poster presenters who are interested to additionally present their poster as an oral presentation.
- If you are interested just indicate ‘Yes’ in the form below, for consideration by the Organizers.
- Please note since the time slots are limited, only a few will be selected by the Organizers and will be informed individually to the respective authors.
- Presentation duration and schedule will be advised.
- Audio-visual facilities (laptop, screen, flip chart) will be provided.
- Abstract will be published in Professional Poster Section only.
- Schedule of presentation will be available on website and conference booklet.No correspondence will be entertained for any poster rejected by the Organizers or for non-acceptance of poster for oral presentation.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words. The abstract must be in English.
Students studying Bachelors degree in Pharmacy & Students directly pursuing Pharm. D. without having earned the Bachelors degree.
- Students studying pharmacy and have not earned any Pharmacy degree at the time the event is being held.
- The Main Author, will be considered as Representative Author for the poster. Additional names will be considered as Co-Authors. Maximum of 4 Co-Authors can be listed per poster.
- Presence of one Representative Author at the Event is mandatory for acceptance of Poster submission.
- Poster submission will be rejected, if Representative Author does not confirm participation in attending the event personally even if the Poster Code was assigned.
- Preliminary Acceptance letter will clearly state that poster acceptance is conditional based on the confirmation of Representative Author attending the event personally.
- No correspondence will be entertained for any poster rejected by the Organizers.
INFORMATION FOR DISPLAYING POSTER
- Size of the poster 90 cm width and 150 cm height (Vertical format only) Note you cannot display a horizontal format poster with the width 150 cm; the space on the horizontal will be 90cm width only.
- Fixing of Poster The poster can be on board/foam board/paper digital prints.
- Each Poster will be assigned a Display Code at the venue. This information will be displayed in the event area. Please check the display code at the Poster Area
- Posters to be fixed in the designated space on – 24th February, 2020 from 2:00pm to 7:00pm, OR 25th February, 2020 from 9:00am to 10am.
- Materials required to fix the poster like glue tack, cellotape, etc. will be the author’s responsibility.
- Any damage caused to exhibition panels / venue installations will be charged by the venue authorities on the Representative Author.
- Posters to be removed on Day 3 of the event during the last session of the conference (after 1:00 pm).
- Posters removed before 1:00 pm on Day 3 will not be eligible for poster awards, even if evaluated partly by a few evaluators.
- Oral Presentation of the Poster The Representative Poster can additionally present the poster as a Short Oral presentation of 15 minutes inclusive of Question time.
- Display of poster for those selected for short oral presentation is mandatory.
- Based on the topic/theme and submission details a few posters will be selected by the Organizers for Short oral presentation.
- No correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection of posters for Oral Presentation.
- The Selected posters for Oral Presentation will be displayed in the DUPHAT website.
- No separate intimation of acceptance or rejection will be communicated.
- Preliminary Submission Code: A submission Code will be provided upon submission of the Poster.
- Final Display Poster Code: The Final Display Poster Code is provided to those Posters for which the Representative Author has completed the fee payment and confirmed presence at the event. This Code will be made available at the venue.
- Publication of Abstract : Posters with the Final Poster Display Code will be published in the conference booklet and receive the Certificate.
- Poster Certificates & Awards
- Certificates: Only one certificate will be provided for each Professional poster. This will be awarded to the Representative Author only who has attended and registered for the event.
- For student posters: all registered Authors will be provided with a certificate
- Poster not displayed even after registration fee is paid will not be entitled for the certificate.
- Posters will be evaluated by a panel of distinguished professors chosen by the DUPHAT Scientific Committee.
- It is mandatory for the Author awarded for the Poster to be present at the Closing ceremony.
- Awards will have to be received by the Author personally during the Closing Ceremony; no representation in this regard is accepted.
- Awards will not be shipped by the organizers.
Disclaimer: Submission of posters, confirms your agreement to the above terms and conditions