Dr. Ibrahim Al-Khars
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of AfaqAlwataniyah Company
Managing Director/Senior Consultant for People & Business Development Center, KSA.
- Coronaviruses: From A to Z
- COVID-19: Understanding the Outbreak
- COVID-19: Treatment and Vaccine
- COVID-19: Management of Patients with Special Cases
- How to Prepare your Health Care Institution for COVID-19
07 June 2020 | 20:00 – 21:00
How to Prepare your Health Care Institution for COVID-19
The important goal of any health care institute is to deliver the best care possible their patients and the community. It is important to understand what action should be taken by professionals to help protect patients, colleagues, and communities.This webinar provides information about preparation of health care institute to be ready for COVID-19.
- Explain what has been learnt and what you should be doing
- Discuss actions you should and should not take
- Distinguish expected levels of sickness amongst colleagues and how to handle this
- Understand important preventive measures to reduce the risksof transmission
- Enable health care institute to responseeffective and timely manner.