Student Pharmacist Patient Counselling Competition
- The Contest will be conducted on Day 1 and Day 2. (From 11:00am to 13:30 on Day 1 and from 9:00am to 13:30 on Day 2).
- Each Contestant should check the schedule, day, timings and sequence number.
- Contestant will be accepted for the event only when they provide the Registration Tag and ID.
- The participants will be in a room (Model Pharmacy) where they are required to counsel Patients (Model Patients) based on a Prescription (Model Prescription) provided to them at the start of the session.
- The Contestant is expected to observe and implement the Hospital Pharmacy practice. All the protocols of Hospital pharmacy practice should be maintained.
- The interaction with the Patient (Model Patient) will be recorded on camera.
- Confidentiality should be maintained.
- Each interaction will be limited to maximum 5 minutes without a break/pause. Any break will lead to an end of the interaction and no repetition of the process will be provided.
- Language of the interaction will be English.
- The event will not have audience. No companions/associates of the participants will be allowed in the room.
- After the interaction, the Prescription (Model Prescription) should be returned to the Organizers.
- Ten top scoring participants will be awarded on Day 3 – Closing Session. Only those present at the event can claim their awards. Results cannot be availed before announcement during the Closing ceremony. Such requests will not be entertained.
- Please check the Room where the Event will be held within Dubai International Exhibition Centre by enquiring at the DUPHAT Reception or DUPHAT Registration Counters.
NOTE: ANY CONTESTANT WISHING TO DROP OUT FROM THE EVENT SHOULD INFORM THE ORGANISERS BY EMAIL/TELEPHONE AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE.