Your Meeting Platform
- Government and regulatory bodies
- QA, QC, and R&D Officers, Manufacturing and Production Officers
- Directors, Managers, and Personnel working in the following units in the pharmaceutical departments; Production, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchasing, Warehousing, Labelling and Packaging, and Research and Development
- Vendor Development and Purchasing departments
- Trading agents, Clinics, hospitals and pharmacies
- Healthcare Industry Influencers – Payers, Investors, Healthcare Entrepreneurs & Innovators, Experts & Consultants, Vendors, and Media
Confirmed they will attend in 2019
The event receive an overwhelming support and feedback from the attendees, so expect a quality and exciting incoming events.
learned about new products
Latest advancement in medical and production technology, conducted more than 30 workshops, 50+ lectures from different and speakers from around the world.
Successfully reached new contacts
Gathered visitors, speakers, local and international exhibitors on one big pharmaceutical event ever.
Found new suppliers
A lot of business deals generated and closed, connecting more than 300+ suppliers to medium-large pharma industries.
Source: DUPHAT 2018 Exhibitors Survey