Maximize Your Business Potential
DUPHAT has become the largest gathering of the pharma industry in the Middle East & Africa region. The exhibition covered an area of over 18000sqm, with exhibitors showcasing their latest and fast moving products from leading multinational and regional companies. The latest technical information from the pharmaceutical industry was highlighted in the Pharmaceutical Technologies zone. The exhibition provided a platform to forge new and nurture existing partnerships for further development of business. Thus, DUPHAT is contributing to the ongoing development of the pharma industry.
Enhance your brand and increase your visibility!
- Get access to the world’s fastest growing pharma market & develop your market share in the region.
- Engage & influence pharmacists who sell your OTC products (Skincare, Hygiene, Supplements, etc.)
- Build new business relationships within the industry by meeting C-Level delegates.
- Pre-book your appointments with the industry decision makers.
- Understand the latest government regulations and policies and the upcoming trends.
- Network with the key stake holders and major players within the highly specialized pharmaceutical industry from upstream to downstream.
Benefits of Exhibiting with DUPHAT
- Generating sales leads
- Build brand image
- Maintaining customer relations
- Consolidating business relationships
- Accessing new and emerging markets
- Appointing agents and seeking principals
- Obtaining technical knowledge
- Initiating a direct two-way communication process with key decision makers
- Live product demonstration to test market responses
- Facilitating quick market penetration
- Reach a target audience of over 10,000 medical professionals, distributors, dealers and suppliers
- Launch a product to the target audience at a time when interest is at its peak
- Strengthen your market position in the UAE and GCC
- Pharmaceutical analysts & consultants
- Others such as the general public
- Pharmacists & pharmacy practitioners
- Pharmaceutical professionals
- Marketing professionals: sales managers / medical representatives
- Key decision makers, government heads & officials
- Academia: Professors & Students
- Clinicians & paramedical professionals
- Researchers, scientists & biotechnology experts