Event Count Down
Dubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference and Exhibition became one of the most important annual pharmaceutical events, since its inception in 1995.
A 3 day event features speakers from around the world who presented a large
variety of topics required for the continuous development
of the pharmaceutical industry.
Covered an area of over 18000 sqm with exhibitors showcasing their latest technical information and products from pharmaceutical industry.
Exhibit with DUPHAT and connect to the global market
DUPHAT opens great opportunity for exhibitors to showcase advanced and latest products to different leading and pharmaceutical companies.
New Market Opportunities
The Middle East & Africa (MENA) region is a largely untapped market with a potentially huge fruitful part of the world for the pharmaceuticals industry, both as a region for sales and for establishment of manufacturing facilities.
Interact. Discuss. Learn.
DUPHAT TECH is a specialized zone created to support the manufacturing sector of the pharma industry from setup of plant to completion of the product.
Announced their participation in DUPHAT 2020
The event receive an overwhelming support and feedback from the attendees, so expect a quality and exciting incoming events.
Learn about new Products & Regulations
Latest advancement in medical and production technology, conducted more than 22 workshops, 143 lectures from different and speakers from around the world.
Generated New Sales Leads
Gathered the Pharma Industry’s decision makers from the region and international market participated in the event.
Found new suppliers
A lot of business deals generated and closed, connecting more than 300+ suppliers to medium-large pharma industries.
Source: DUPHAT 2019 Exhibitors Survey
What they say about DUPHAT?
Over the years, this conference has become the most sought event in the region for pharmacists, professionals from the pharmaceutical industry.
Mr. Emmanuel Barbato
Joaquima Serradell, PharmD, MPH, PhD
Prof. Albert I. Wertheimer, Ph.D., MBA,
From DUPHAT Blog
Awareness towards a Neurological condition, Epilepsy: Promising Futuristic Insights in the MENA Region
DUPHAT is the premier Pharmaceutical and Technology event in the Middle East launched in 1995 by INDEX® Conferences and Exhibitions Org. Est., a member of INDEX Holding in collaboration with the government through the Dubai Health Authority with the aim to provide a high-quality conference and a wide-ranging exhibition.
- Pharmaceutical market has high growth potential due to stable and favourable regulatory and political environment in the UAE
- Increasing public and private wealth fuelled by the oil boom and strong healthcare infrastructure
- Establishment of Free Zones and a favourable investment climate to explore the emerging regional opportunities
- Drug consumption in the MENA region accounts for about 1.5% of the global total or around $ 9bn
- The UAE is 2nd in the region in terms of capital invested in the Pharma sector
- Reliant on imports with more than 72 countries exporting Pharma products to UAE
- Highest-priced market in the region
- The pharmaceutical industry in the UAE also benefits from re-export markets as Iran, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia which are the major buyers of re-exported pharmaceuticals from the UAE